Assistant Principal's Page
Jefferson Staff Directory
Donate to Jefferson
Give Us Your Feedback
Jefferson Journal 2016-17
MPS Teaching and Learning
Area C Community
Science and Technology
Global Warming 101
Math Skill Builders
More Math Fun
Special Education Services
English Language Learners
Maestra Kelsey - 1er grado
Rachel Miedema- 1st Grade
DDL: Programa del desarrollo bilingüe
Mrs. Pratt-Library Media Center
Mr. Eric Hedican - Physical Education
Our ASD Program
Occupational Therapy (OT)
Christine Brezny (Lead EL Teacher)
Jefferson's levels of service
Grades 1-3 : Mrs. Benson's Page
Mr. Farrey-Latz's Page
Mrs. Scheeler's page
Ambleweb Divider Machine
- three levels are available [division with no remainder, use to practice multiplication facts]
Ambleweb Times Table Tester
- practice multiplication facts on one of three levels; Easier, Harder, or Megahard .
- use repeated addition as a strategy to solve multiplication story problems
Explore the Multiplication Table with Math Cats
- an interactive hundreds chart
- learn about multiplication and division fact families
- Enter the answers. Click on the yellow check mark at the bottom to keep score! You can also choose the number of problems by clicking on the arrows up and down by the 25 default.
- Click on ghosts that are multiples of ten . Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- use a pattern to solve multiplication problems
Leon's Math Dojo
- Select skill and level to play. Keeps score.
Math Facts from Harcourt School
- Multiplication and Division facts to 5, to 10, to 12. Verbal instructions are included and students can select timed or un timed. (30 facts)
- Students explore patterns while multiplying and dividing by 9.
- recall multiplication facts using a hundreds chart
- learn multiplication facts
Sum Sense (Multiplication)
- Students practice single digit multiplication by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Climb the mountain by working multiplication facts.
- Pick your number to practice and get started!
-Timed quizzes, from easy to difficult.
BBC Skills Wise
What Number is Missing?
- via Mathsframe. How quickly can you fill in the missing number? Only multiplication is free, but there are thirteen variations possible.
1200 26th Street West Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405
Telephone: 612.668.2720 | Fax: 612.668.2730